Single-cell transcriptomics is revolutionizing our understanding of the diversity of cells, their changes over time and under various conditions. Our customers often ask us to analyze their single-cell transcriptomics data and answer a specific set of questions. However, the analyzed object contains much more information, and leaving it at this one-time analysis would be a huge waste. Especially that collecting and processing single-cell samples is incredibly expensive.
Therefore, for this data to become a real asset, it has to remain accessible to scientists and analysts, so that it continues to serve as a reference compendium as projects evolve or new findings on the topic are published.
Do you need help with the analysis of your single-cell transcriptomics data?
Benefits of Excelra’s Single Cell Browser
Quick and easy access to single-cell transcriptomics data
No programming skills needed
A simple way to generate and export any type of visual that fits intended communications
Single Cell Browser features
- User-friendly interface with simple navigation and secure sign-in
- Complete range of plot types:
- Gene expression per cell (UMAP, t-SNE)
- Metadata per cell, i.e. condition, treatment (UMAP, t-SNE)
- Coexpression of two genes per cell
- Violinplot / Boxplot of gene expression
- Proportion Plot of cell abundances
- Bubbleplot / Heatmap of gene signatures
- Full customizability of plots, including clustering options, color scheme, plot size, font size, and many more. Plots can be directly copied or downloaded as png or pdf. Tabular summaries of displayed data support exact communication on expression levels and cell-type proportions.S3 app extension for easy and secure data sharing