Unlock your full potential to propel your research
We’re not just software developers. We’re science-driven, data-driven product builders. We speak your domain language and brainstorm creative solutions with you until we’re fully locked into your objectives. The products we co-design are purpose-built with a custom technology stack, or the right-fit off-the-shelf product to propel your research initiatives.
Our product design and development services can be provided in a single package, moving you seamlessly through the three phases of production.
Alternatively, you can choose any service individually to move you through a specific phase or overcome the roadblocks stifling your progress.
Ideate, design, and prototype
Product testing and GxP testing
Compound registration platform
Our client was using a legacy application built using custom forms on Excel that connected their compound database in Oracle.
This legacy platform was slow, cumbersome and unsuited to modern workflows and collaboration requirements. The client wanted to modernize and accelerate the process.
- Leveraged Marvin JS to display compound structures
- ChemAxon coral cartridge for computational queries like similarity searches
- An Azure cloud environment
The platform we developed gave the client a considerable leap in productivity over the previous application. Alongside clear efficiency gains and collaboration benefits, we also provided a suite of additional functionality that helped the client accelerate this stage of the drug design and discovery process.
The key features of the application were:
- An interface to search compound structures, display properties in various information grids and via graphs, search for similar compounds and maintain user-specific lists
- A compound database that enables compound search by drawing or an exact search by using filters, displays compound summary and Lots info, compound registration, maintains lists, maintains user history, and supports export functionality
- Bioassay Management and Compound Progression: Display data points for comparison; maintain compound status; create requests to carry out specific tests on compounds, and create compound packets
- Register and edit compound design idea records
- Administration modules to configure the application.
We design products with scalability and modularity at their core. They’re not one-size-fits-all. They’re any size you want.
We believe in citizen science. We don’t post closed products and walk away, we provide low-code/no-code tools so you can modify and maintain the product yourself.
We follow agile development processes to deliver products faster and with zero headaches.