The custom biomarker knowledgebase’s key entities form an interconnected data array facilitating the discovery of unexplored deep insights.
Assess >30 different biomarker-linked outcomes like
- Progression-free survival
- Drug response/resistance
- Disease progression
- Immune cell infiltration
Examine cohort demographics
- Demographic data (Gender, age, ethnicity, countries)
- Treatment history
- Study arms
- Disease stage
Review drug information
- Indication-linked drug pipeline
- Drug class, type, target standard of care, and lines of treatment
Biomarker classification and sub-categories
- Genomic: Genetic variants / mRNA / miRNA / epigenetics
- Proteomic: Protein levels and modifications
- Cellular: Tumor-infiltrating/cell ratios
as defined by FDA BEST category
Multiple sample types
were captured with assessment time points and methodology details.
Grouped qualified biomarkers by indication or drug groups
distinct fields captured from full text research articles and clinical trials
fields capturing biomarker related specification, result, direction, methodology, and outcomes
fields providing details on study design, cohorts, demographics
fields on study/drug results
fields on inferences
- Full text publicly available Pubmed articles with biomarker information
- Clinical studies involving patients/human samples including ex-vivo, patient-derived xenografts
- Clinical trials with listed biomarkers
- Clinical guidelines, drug labels, biomarker approvals, companion diagnostic, and kit information
How do we help?
We support our partners with custom projects that can help accelerate their drug development journey.
- Curation of all biomarkers for a specific drug/drug class across all therapeutic areas.
- Identify and landscape all biomarkers linked with standard-of-care, approved drugs, in development pipeline drugs for a specific indication.
- Curation of patents for specific biomarkers.
- Curation of biomarkers from patient cohorts with client-specified treatment e.g., biomarkers readouts of all patients with failed anti-EGFR therapy.
- Capture of qualification status of kits, companion diagnostics, and drug label information of specified biomarkers.
Ready to get more from data?
Whether you’re looking for biomarkers to assist in drug discovery & development, early detection of disease, monitoring its progress, or determining the efficacy of a treatment, our database insights can help.
"*" indicates required fields