Medicinal Chemistry Database
A largest Reference centric database with data annotated from most referred mainstream Medicinal Chemistry Journals and enriches database with Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy, safety, metabolite and toxicity data for millions of small molecules tested in various In vitro, In vivo and ex vivo assays which are in early discovery in Drug development.
GOSTAR® Med Chem knowledge base enables researchers to quickly and confidently identify the most promising compounds to take forward in the drug discovery process by covering the chemical, biological and Pharmacology space. Physiochemical properties like experimental LogP, LogD, solubility, etc, of small molecules, were captured for discovery compounds which enable scientists to generate new drug ideas by exploring the chemical space of new compounds.
Robust SAR activity against a target protein for compound(s) of interest and relative sphere of influence across other target space to measure Compound-Target selectivity could be achieved for discovery compounds through GOSTAR® Med Chem Database.
A huge Biological Target centric database of chemical molecules excerpted from pharmacological Patents and various highly referred Medicinal Chemistry Journals, mapped with SAR data against various Biological Targets. This database can be further customized to suit any specific requirements or additional data. The following are various databases categorized based on Target Superfamilies.
- Kinase Database
- Protease Database
- GPCR Database
- Nuclear Hormone Receptor Database
- Ion-Channel Database
- Transporters Database
- Transferases Database
- Protease Database
- Phosphatase Database
Clinical Candidate Database
Database of chemical compounds in different phases of clinical development globally, mapped with Pharmacological data, ADME, Phase Details, Biological Activities, Chemical space, Developmental pipeline, Approved/Suspended/Discontinued info, etc. Various features of include,
- Compounds in the database include Preclinical and IND-filed to NDA-filed compounds (Pre-registration)
The database also includes compounds whose development is suspended or discontinued
- Data information includes developmental pipeline across the top to small scale pharma companies
- Other drug-related information including Approval dates, Suspended/Discontinued reasons, Therapeutic Indications & Adverse events (mapped with standard nomenclature like ICD10, MedDra, etc.)
- Biological activities are annotated from subscribed and freely-accessible journals, News releases, Conferences, Abstracts and Meetings besides others
Mechanism-Based Toxicity Database
Toxicity Related Database detailing toxic effects induced by chemical compounds (Discovery, Developmental or Drug-like Compounds) or their metabolites, mapped with their mechanism of action. Various features of Mechanism-Based Toxicity Database include,
- Detailed information on toxic effects induced by compounds and/or their metabolites
- Toxicity information includes carcinogenicity, tumorigenicity, mutagenicity, teratogenicity, neurotoxicity, cytotoxicity, etc.
- Organo-specific Toxicity information specific to species, organ detailed mechanism behind the toxic effect of compound and/or metabolites
- Diagrammatic representation/schema of metabolism
- Biological activities are annotated from subscribed and freely accessible journals, Conferences, Abstracts, and Meetings among others.