||Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer/Algorithm Development Computational Biologist
||Pharma Analytics Team
|Candidate Profile Qualification
||M.Tech/PhD, in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
||Minimum of 4-6 year experience in software development OR algorithm development using NLP, SVM, Machine learning concepts.
||A highly skilled Natural Language Processing Engineer(s) to develop novel drug discovery oriented products involving the application of NLP concepts. The ideal person(s) should have experience in data extraction, data curation, data mining, data modelling and integration.
- Expertise in the use of a high-level programming language such as C, C++, R, Python or Perl for complex data analysis is required. Experience in relational database and web application development is a plus.
- Proven experience in data mining and machine learning and/or statistics
- Demonstrated capabilities and hands-on experience in machine learning, text analytics, data integration, NLP and semantic search
- The candidate should identify the current gaps in the strategies & methodology and able to come up with improvements in the practiced procedures.
- Proven expertise in defining and validating computational approaches to generate hypotheses using multivariate, Bayesian and machine learning approaches is required