||Pharma Analytics Team
|Candidate Profile Qualification
||PhD in Pharmacology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology, Cell Biology or related discipline
||2-4 years of post PhD in-silico/in-vitro/in-vivo drug discovery experience is a must.
||You are responsible for research data analysis in both prospective and retrospective manner to generate the novel drug therapeutic utility hypothesis using number of different tools such as meta-analysis, pathway analysis and structural similarity analysis.
- 2-4 years of post PhD in-silico/in-vitro/in-vivo drug discovery experience is a must.
- Other experience include but not limited to generate hypothesis about mechanism of action of the drug based on the available scientific information; well versed with target protein families and its therapeutic involvement.
- Familiarity and/or experience with bioinformatics tools, techniques and database about drug, target and disease is required
- Programming skills in Perl, UNIX and working knowledge of RDBMS is a plus.
- Candidate should have good analytical skills and out of the box thinking to process the drug discovery records