||Pharma Analytics Team
|Candidate Profile Qualification
||MS/PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computational biology or similar, with a strong publication record.
||2-4 years of experience in computational biology and bioinformatics related areas is a must.
- Increasing productivity and efficiency of staff
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Presenting results to senior/other research staff
- Ability to lead a team creatively, nurturing team members.
- Good analytical skills combined with ability to recognize and implement plans.
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries
- Expertise in the use of a high-level programming language such as R, Python or Perl for complex data analysis. Programming, web application programming, or relational database experience are pluses.
- Proven expertise in defining and validating computational approaches to generate hypotheses using multivariate, Bayesian and machine learning approaches
- Ability to generate in-silico experimental workflows and in-depth knowledge in proprietary and public biological databases, methods and tools.