||Bio Informatics Database Administrator
||Pharma Analytics Team
|Candidate Profile Qualification
||B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science, Bioinformatics or relevant field
||3-5+ years of hands-on Oracle DBA experience on UNIX/LINUX environments
||A highly skilled Bioinformatician with Oracle Database experience on UNIX environment. The ideal person will be engaged in developing and maintaining the integrated biological and chemical databases.
- Working knowledge of Oracle DBA tools (Grid Control, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer)
- Experience with Data Guard and/or other Oracle replication techniques
- Extensive programming background in SQL, PL/SQL and other scripting languages.
- Data warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience with supporting 24X7 production environments
- Familiarity with Oracle backup and recovery procedures and tools (including 3rd party tools)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux shell scripting skills; Python script knowledge is a MUST.
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Bioinformatics databases